Vacancy OEV2107: Tender Manager
As our technology of harvesting solar energy at sea is maturing, we aim to win more and more commercially viable projects. Therefore, we are looking to recruit a tender manager who will take charge of the tendering and proposal process and who will play a major part in the commercial structuring of our business.
The position is located in our Katwijk aan Zee (ZH) headquarters.
Responsibilities and tasks
- lead the tender process from the initial client enquiry of an offshore solar system to closing of final contract and the handover to the project department, including:
- stakeholder management and follow-up of identified actions
- develop project definition, cost estimation and project execution plan
- develop and advance commercial strategy
- prepare commercial proposals, pre-qualification documents, tender documentation, presentations and other sales documentation
- assist in achieving final contract closure
- develop and update standard proposal documentation and budget model
- support project development activities with commercial modelling and structuring of contracts
Qualifications and Skills
- master degree preferably in engineering or analytical studies
- 5-10 years’ work experience in the offshore energy industry
- hands-on experience with the preparation of tenders, budgets, contract reviews and negotiations
- fluency in both Dutch and English is a must
- has excellent business sense as well as presentation skills
About Oceans of Energy
Oceans of Energy BV is young, fast-growing company; we installed the world’s first offshore solar farm and have been operating it in severe offshore conditions. It is our aim to enable the world to generate clean energy from the abundance of space at sea instead of those scarce locations on land.
Our modular offshore solar farm has been operational at sea for almost two years and as we are extending it, we are monitoring it extensively. Meanwhile, we are conducting ecological research to assess the impact, both negative and positive, on nature and marine life.
As we are growing at break-neck pace we are developing technologies and methods without any example in the world. Please do not expect to find a bed of roses. A pioneering mentality is a must.
For more information and applying, please send CV and a short motivation to email@example.com with subject “OEV2107: Tender manager “.