Project Engineer internship
Oceans of Energy is the first company to design, build, and test floating photovoltaic energy systems at open sea. The challenge of renewables today is the need for large surfaces of valuable land. Our offshore solar system relieves spatial pressure on land and enables even the densely populated coasts to profit from cheap clean energy. The company is now embarking on commercial roll-out.
We are currently looking for an intern (4-9 months, start as soon as possible) to lead technical integration projects with desalination technology. This requires a team-player, able to work independent, and not afraid of responsibilities. You need to know basics in electrical engineering, deeper understanding of offshore structures & engineering, and have affinity with working within a project team.
The scale-up Oceans of Energy consists of a young and vibrant team complemented with top-seniors from the offshore industry. We offer you an environment in which you can take up key responsibilities and develop yourself exponentially. Together with our team, you can make a lasting positive impact and revolutionize the world of clean energy.
- Design system application
- Estimate project costs
- Manage demo-project
- Communicate results
- Project control
- Collaborate with variety of organizations
Qualifications and Qualities:
- Currently Master student in Engineering, preferably with a focus on Civil and Offshore
- Excellent English language skills, understanding of Dutch/Spanish is beneficial
- Startup mentality: enthusiastic, independent, and getting things done with simple means.
- Driven, curious and always focusing on solutions
- Self-directed, quick learner
- Able to perform well in a fast-paced and highly challenging environment
- Good communicator
For more information and applying, please send CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Project Engineer intern”