Oceans of Energy is the first company to design, build, and test floating photovoltaic energy systems at open sea. We are passionate about creating new maritime technology and believe that an innovation is most successful when lead by a small organization which is 100% focused on making it a success. All members of our engineering team, both staff and interns, play a key role in the development of our novel floating renewable energy platforms.
We are currently looking for an MBO/HBO intern or work student to assist the construction team with the actual building of our prototypes, focused on the electrical equipment integration. Preferably you know basics of offshore structures and engineering and have a deeper understanding of electrical engineering. You need to have a practical mindset and be able to work safely in a workshop with tools.
The scale-up Oceans of Energy consists of a young and vibrant team complemented with top-seniors from the offshore industry. We offer you an environment in which you can develop practical (electrical) engineering and construction skills, take up responsibilities and develop yourself exponentially. Together with our team, you can make a lasting positive impact and revolutionize the world of clean energy.
Qualifications and Qualities:
- MBO or HBO) student in (typically) Electrical Engineering of strong affinity with implementation of electrical systems
- Capable of electrical system integration, including wiring, connection, water tightening, soldering etc.
- Startup mentality: enthusiastic/driven, taking initiative, solutions-oriented and getting things done with simple means
- Good communicator and able to work in a small team
- English language skills
- Startup mentality: enthusiastic, independent, and getting things done with simple means
- Driven, curious and always focusing on solutions
- Self-directed, quick learner
- Able to perform well in a fast-paced and highly challenging environment
- Good communicator
For more information and applying, please send CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “(Electrical) Construction Engineer intern”